The new Trend Monitor is both compatible with your old Monitors and has a lot of new possibilities.
The main struture is the same. A Monitor contains topics (previously called tabs), Topics contains Graphs and Graphs contains Data series.
Here is the main differences:
- Graphs can be trendline chart, but also a lot of new graph types is available; Spider, bars, stacked bars, column, heatmap, area and bubble.
- Each data series can be edited separate, or you can edit the same property for many series at the same time.
- All properties on a data series can be edited, also filter selection. In the previous version you had to delete and add the series again if you should change a filter.
- Topics can be copied, and this also includes all graphs in this topic.
- Topics can be added from edit mode, and you dont need to go to Monitor settings for adding new Topics (or tabs)
- Data series can be copied.
- Graphs in a Topic can be displayed as list view or different grid combinations.
- Filters for tracker data can be grouped into Filter Groups (ex Age Groups, Customer Segments, Regions ++). This Filter groups can be used as Topic Filter and can be available for report users to change filter for all graphs in a Topic.
- Comments can easily be added by clicking in a point in the graph.
- Based on a Topic you have many different view and export options;
- Presentation view
- Export data table in Excel
- Export to Powerpoint
- Distribute a dynamic offline report. This can also be sent to users without a penetrace account.